Forums Horror Collectibles
Final Destination 4 (3D)!!

Anybody else out there pumped to see this?

I am way more excited to see this than RZ's H2 (although I did enjoy his H1.)

Final Destination is one of my favorite series, cuz sometimes you just need to see a nice gorefest.

I'm goin straight to the theater on Friday to see this one, anyone else?
chubacabra Thursday 8/27/2009 at 02:54 AM | 53312
I'll be seeing H2 first but I'll admit that out of the more what I call "bubble-gum" horror series and films that have come out? the FD flicks are the best. I'll see it next week for sure.
ny ghoul Thursday 8/27/2009 at 03:09 AM | 53313
I Have zero dere to see this (not saying anybody else shouldn't go see it).

It's just I saw the first one way back when it was in theaters and it was pretty terrible so I never watched any of the sequels

. .. and from what I've heard/read they haven't changed.So not my cup of tea but I look forward to reading reviews on here to see what others thought.
DaShape Thursday 8/27/2009 at 05:15 AM | 53317
I Have zero dere to see this (not saying anybody else shouldn't go see it).

It's just I saw the first one way back when it was in theaters and it was pretty terrible so I never watched any of the sequels

. .. and from what I've heard/read they haven't changed.So not my cup of tea but I look forward to reading reviews on here to see what others thought.

Same here man.

The first one was ok, but I HATE those movies where a bus suddenly hits someone out of nowhere.

Nobody hears the engine or sees the lights, it's just sudden and ridiculous.

These films to me are the cinematic equivalent of eating a whole bag of marshmallows.

You think it could be fun, but halfway through you realize you made a mistake.

You leave with the mental equivalent of a tummy ache, full of empty calories and wishing you hadn't done it at all.

To me it is a film series that is all fluff, with no real substance whatsoever.

I love 3D, but this movie isn't worth a half price movie ticket.

Hell, I wouldn't even want to see it for free.

DarkArtist81 Thursday 8/27/2009 at 10:41 AM | 53321
i thought part 3 sucked but im going to go see it just because RZ2H or whatever the fuck they are calling it can get aids
DWN Productions Thursday 8/27/2009 at 05:25 PM | 53333
I see what you guys mean. They aren't really good horror, or even that good of movies, but I still love em. Sometimes it's nice to see a movie that isn't afraid to admit it's replacing a plot with gore
chubacabra Thursday 8/27/2009 at 06:32 PM | 53335
nudge nudge
DWN Productions Thursday 8/27/2009 at 08:18 PM | 53337
Well I just got back from it. I loved it!

It's pretty much a typical FD, so if you liked the other ones it's definitely worth seeing. There was one scene at the end I thought was a little over the top tacky (they go to see a 3D movie) but it was still good. The 3D was definitely the best I've seen. I'll probably catch it one more time to get the full 3D theater effect again
chubacabra Saturday 8/29/2009 at 12:44 AM | 53407
I'll probably wait till dvd for this one but I do enjoy the gore of these. I certainly never got into them for anything else. lol
cropsy Saturday 8/29/2009 at 01:03 AM | 53410