Forums Horror Collectibles
Final Destination Leading H2 in the BoxOffice?!?!?!

Maybe word of mouth is hurting Halloween 2 that bad.

The Friday box office report from boxofficemojo.com says that:

The Final Destination: $10,925,000 Halloween 2: $7,625,000

Ouch for Halloween fans, Hurray for Final Destination Fans.
DaShape Saturday 8/29/2009 at 08:58 PM | 53491
I actually take that as a hooray for Halloween fans.
DrenTheLiar Saturday 8/29/2009 at 09:08 PM | 53493
well what do you expect? crappy movies dont do well in the box office (except the titanic lol)

this was the last nail in the lid of Halloween's and Michael Myers' coffin

you can bet your ass it will be YEARS before another gets made and we will be lucky if it even hits the theatre, thanks a lot rob you enema bag

oh and malek i bet your father is rolling in his grave and the damage you have done to this series
Johnny Bisco Sunday 8/30/2009 at 11:44 AM | 53545
This is a repeat of Halloween did after Halloween 4.

DrenTheLiar Sunday 8/30/2009 at 12:05 PM | 53552
Hell yeah, FD was ealy the more entertaining and better movie.

I'm glad to see it earning the $ it deserves
chubacabra Sunday 8/30/2009 at 03:08 PM | 53564
movies like FD share the SAW demographic. A greater variety of movie-goers go and see these more (what I call) bubble-gum horrors. They are tailor made for dates; tweenies and the MTV kids. Not to say they cant be fun but if we're going to measure films by box office draws? then many shit films are going to rank pretty high.
ny ghoul Sunday 8/30/2009 at 06:16 PM | 53575
i knew this was how it was going to be... oh well
dxh8r4life Sunday 8/30/2009 at 11:03 PM | 53590
I actually take that as a hooray for Halloween fans.
DWN Productions Monday 8/31/2009 at 03:30 AM | 53611
movies like FD share the SAW demographic. A greater variety of movie-goers go and see these more (what I call) bubble-gum horrors. They are tailor made for dates; tweenies and the MTV kids. Not to say they cant be fun but if we're going to measure films by box office draws? then many shit films are going to rank pretty high.

The money grubbing remake holocaust that's been going on for the past decade is aimed at the same demographic of mtv kids.
Bob Cummings Friday 9/11/2009 at 06:59 PM | 54462
i knew this was how it was going to be... oh well

Yea I figured as much also...shit if I had to choose btw the two I would of gone to see final destination over unicorn dreaming michael to.

kweandee Friday 9/11/2009 at 09:20 PM | 54473

The money grubbing remake holocaust that's been going on for the past decade is aimed at the same demographic of mtv kids.

I never quoted being a fan of any. I liked TCM but what prevented me from REALLY liking it were the casting decions that WERE aimed towards the "WB"/"MTV" fans. RZ's films might fall into the same category in a sense but where as TCM and other films drafted actors that were tv stars for tweenies Rob casted people who were in cult horror and exploitation films. Do you think the average pimple faced FD fan can name ONE film d Haig or William Forsythe or Tom Towles was in??? I HIGHY doubt it. Theres the difference.
ny ghoul Friday 9/11/2009 at 09:28 PM | 54475