Forums Off Topic
enough already (The Endless WWE Thread)

im so damn tired of this damn hornswaggle chavo guerro crap shoot me now!!!!

Johnny Bisco Tuesday 9/01/2009 at 12:53 AM | 53667
I have to agree. They need to get back to actually putting on a

show and not a comedy routine. I so miss the old days when they wrestled more then talking. It might be why I like the UFC so much more.
cropsy Tuesday 9/01/2009 at 01:11 AM | 53670
THANK YOU! I am so damn ck of that shit!

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Tuesday 9/01/2009 at 01:14 AM | 53671
It amazes me how dumb they must think we really are to keep putting this crap on each week.
cropsy Tuesday 9/01/2009 at 01:28 AM | 53676
well we keep watching it

Johnny Bisco Tuesday 9/01/2009 at 02:18 AM | 53679
That bit was gay as hell (although my 8 and 9 year olds LOVED it and between them they have 50 figures; 2 rings; 7 belts; dozens of shirts; tix to RAW at MSG.....$$$$ for Mcmahon).....but the end was boss! LEGACY!!!!!!!! although I think after Orton RKO'd Dusty its only a matter of time before Cody turns against his crew.
ny ghoul Tuesday 9/01/2009 at 03:14 AM | 53685
im still waiting for ric flairs son to join the crew
Johnny Bisco Tuesday 9/01/2009 at 06:03 AM | 53695
I liked the end and must say i have found the best way to enjoy raw or all the WWE. t at the computer and listen to it and only watch certain parts. I must say I enjoyed the dream getting the RKO and Cody all acting like he wanted to do something but like a good lil whippin boy he stayed back and did nothing.
cropsy Tuesday 9/01/2009 at 07:17 PM | 53729
Im wondering if Cody is going to turn good and then the other DiBia kid will take his place in LEGACY. I actually like LEGACY as a tag team and thats one thing the WWE has lacked for sure in the past few years was GOOD tag teams.

I got my tix to Monday Night Raw at MSG in November!!!! DX baby!

speaking of DX....who sees an eventual backstabbing of Triple H by HBK? I can see it coming and that can lead to a KILLER battle at Wrestlemania!
ny ghoul Wednesday 9/02/2009 at 07:50 PM | 53790
wouldnt suprise me

but i gotta say one thing, the dx i liked had the new age outlaws in it like a 4 horsemen type group not the tag team veron
Johnny Bisco Wednesday 9/02/2009 at 09:34 PM | 53803
I wouldn't be shocked to either of them backstab the other between HHH and HBK. As far as Cody turning on Orton I would be more shocked by that as I see more potential with Dibiase as a face the Cody but who knows with Vince. He may really bring back the Shock Master. lol
cropsy Wednesday 9/02/2009 at 09:46 PM | 53804
my prayers were answered they finally didnt have a match last night
Johnny Bisco Tuesday 9/08/2009 at 07:40 PM | 54265
I was shocked they didn't though. I did have to laugh though when even the E network or channel was making fun of the match between the two of them.
cropsy Wednesday 9/09/2009 at 12:01 AM | 54285
oh ya that was on the soup
Johnny Bisco Thursday 9/10/2009 at 07:34 PM | 54390
im so damn tired of this damn hornswaggle chavo guerro crap shoot me now!!!!AMEN TO THAT!!!!!
DaShape Thursday 9/10/2009 at 09:06 PM | 54395
I hear Hornswoggle is making his own Kiss my ass club and Chavo will be the first to join. lol j/k but then again i wouldn't be shocked.
cropsy Thursday 9/10/2009 at 11:48 PM | 54410
I hear Hornswoggle is making his own Kiss my ass club and Chavo will be the first to join. lol j/k but then again i wouldn't be shocked.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Johnny Bisco Monday 9/14/2009 at 09:54 PM | 54692
Did anyone see the PPV last night? I didn't but checked the results and hate the deal with HBK as usual it looks like he was used to puty another person/team over. I know he may not care about holding the title anymore but damn they should stop ung him like a b!tch.
cropsy Monday 9/14/2009 at 10:47 PM | 54705
i wasnt overtly happy about that myself
Johnny Bisco Wednesday 9/16/2009 at 01:34 AM | 54791
I see Hornswoggle got in another match last night. I am so glad to see everyones favorite matches continue over and over. I don't see why they don't just make Hornswoggle WWE champ.
cropsy Wednesday 9/16/2009 at 01:55 AM | 54800
why they don't just make Hornswoggle WWE champ.

WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

DaShape Wednesday 9/16/2009 at 02:41 AM | 54802

"I TOLD YOU SO JEFF!"

-Jeff Hardy arrested on September 12th

- Jeff Hardy's first court date will be on Wednesday, September 30th. Hardy will face charges of felony posseson of cocaine, felony drug trafficking of opium, 2 count of felony posseson withintent to redistribute a Schedule III drug, maintaining a dwelling for drug use and/or distribution, and misdemeanor posseson of drug paraphernalia.

Hardy's trafficking charges relate to the weight of the pills he had. If he can provide a legit prescription for some or all of the painkillers, the weight would be reduced which would make some of the charges reduced or even dropped

This story is 100% true....
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Wednesday 9/16/2009 at 02:43 AM | 54804
I think we sadly all saw this coming with Jeff...I wonder what he's looking at as far as time in the clink.

As for the ppv last week I heard that it was good especially the Cena/Orton match.

Raw was so/so last night and tonight ECW was well.....ECW. The highlights from the Christian/Regal match seemed good.

We need some attitude back in the WWE!!!!! wheres it going to come from though????
ny ghoul Wednesday 9/16/2009 at 03:25 AM | 54805
I think we sadly all saw this coming with Jeff...I wonder what he's looking at as far as time in the clink.

As for the ppv last week I heard that it was good especially the Cena/Orton match.

Raw was so/so last night and tonight ECW was well.....ECW. The highlights from the Christian/Regal match seemed good.

We need some attitude back in the WWE!!!!! wheres it going to come from though????

that's a good question Evan. I loved the program that Jeff and Punk did. Punk has won me over. Morrison is the man in the ring. I love forward to him being heel once again. Smackdown has really become the better show IMO although I'm not a huge fan of Batastia coming aboard. Raw has turned into a reality show and some weeks it works and others it doesn't. We gotta get the whole Orton-Cena thing done with. I am ck of seeing those two battle week in week out. I would love to see a heel turn from HHH but it won't happen. Cropsy's right, Michaels doesn't want the belt and because of that he's willing to job to anyone and everyone now. About the best thing from him comes at Mania these days and he doesn't have two many of those left. I will still take Michael's over 99% of the talent on the rosters. Jericho is great too but the tag diveron is none existent. So they have him there with the Big Slow to at least hold the belts.

I hope Ziggler gets a push as I see him as a Mr. Perfect type character. Dibease is gonna turn face coming up, around November so the rumors say. That should be interesting. I sure as hell loved his dad and he def has potential. There is a lot of young talent I just think you have to start focung on them a bit more. Give them a chance. Give us a program with Cena vs. Swagger, Orton vs. Dibease. HHH vs. Zigler, Michaels vs. Morrison. Give us some new guys facing the old guys....
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Wednesday 9/16/2009 at 04:43 AM | 54806
Michaels Morrison needs to be saved for Wrestlemania IMO as HBK would be able to put on a hell of a show with Morrison and certainly help put him into the top tier status. Morrison is the only thing I have realy seen that could come anywhere near being another HBK style wrestler.

Dibiase will be a great face or at least I feel he will especially with a feud with Orton. We all know Randy gets great heat from the fans and Dibiase actually seems to be the one the fans want to see although we all know Vince seems to hate giving us fans what we would want these days.

As far as the Jeff Hardy thing I can't say i am sad over it. I have never really been a big fan of his and not sure why. I think I preferd him with Matt then as a ngles wrestler. The drugs are way to important for him obviously and I know people will say thats what addicts do but to me he is a joke. He could have gotten clean and doesn't want to IMO. The guy has gone from top dog to I am going to be Bubbas g/f. I really can't even see TNA giving him a chance again let alone the WWE.
cropsy Wednesday 9/16/2009 at 11:31 AM | 54808
Im glad to see you guys like Morrison. Ive loved the guy for a while and some of his moves are friggin amazing! HBK vs Morrison at mania? where do i gn.

Cena.....he needs a new nemes. Ziggler could be cool. Some of the matches with Miz were actually ok ut Miz lacks something. Thats where Ziggler could come in.

You guys are right about RAW....its turned into one big commercial with reality show style programming. SMACKDOWN is the real wrestling show. I used to go back and forth a bit kinda always thinking that RAW had a better look. Now Smackdown for sure is better. I have tix for RAW in November and Im still stoked because Ive never seen HHH live.

'TAker....Im LOVING that he left the hat and leather coat back in death valley and has re-emerged with the more evil look going. Id LOOOOVE (guys Ive been praying) for some killer twist story line with Taker. I wish the writers would stop trying to go for the "UFC" style thing. Bring back wacky story lines! Bring back the brood!!!! Anyway his beef with Punk is going to play out GREAT!

KANE....does anyone still care about him? Bring back the mask! have wrestlers being found knocked out...some bizarre writing scrawled on walls...and let it be KANE. make him EVIL again.

oh...and what ever happened to blood? not good for tv? fine. How about on the pp's?
ny ghoul Wednesday 9/16/2009 at 01:19 PM | 54812
The blood is a horrible idea to have back. I mean really why would we still want to see what we have seen for years now? Why in the world would we want to see guys bleading like crazy for 60 minutes like Ric Flair used to in his cage matches back in the days of NWA? Of course we wouldn't want that as it might hurt poor Linda McMahon's chances for any pollitical office. Get a clue Vince we are ck of PG rated wrestling. Your shows are not on Nick or ABC Familly channels. We want to see the blood and guys not long to a man like Hornswoggle every week. I seriously think Vince has lost all grips with reality. TNA may not be as good but at least I don't feel like I am watching a reality show(Raw) or a minor league show like ECW. The saddest part to me is Smackdown has become the better show. Does Vince not have any pride in the FLAGSHIP show? Why waste the tallent he has on the roster and stop this split brand crap. There could be so much better rivalries and certainly more actual interest in the title bouts IMO.

As far as Kane he seems to be in the same boat as Michaels when it comes to wanting to wear the belt so Vince has stuck him being this overzed loser. He used to be an incredible draw and certainly much scarier with the mask. I remember seeing someoen say he couldn't hold the title now as nobody would even take him as a serious champion because of only holding it for a night and dropping it to Austin on Raw. I seriously think him being champ could still be done and people wouldn't have a problem with it....IF they made him back into the old Kane that is.
cropsy Wednesday 9/16/2009 at 04:23 PM | 54814
am i the only one here who is really starting to like the all american american?
Johnny Bisco Thursday 9/17/2009 at 02:19 AM | 54867
am i the only one here who is really starting to like the all american american?

Johnny I don't want to like him but I do. Which means he's doing his job. I think he's a great wrestler and minus the lisp he has great character on the mic. I certainty love to hate him. You guys make me smile because you all know about as much as I do about wrestling and that's scary. I thought I was just this uber wrestling nerd. It's good to know there are more out there.

Michaels-Morrison at Mania......PLEASE! DREAM MATCH!

You guys are right on the line. Linda is running for office now. She officially stepped down as WWE CEO today (now Vince is back in charge) and is running for the senate. Amazing.

href="http://linda2010.com/">http://linda2010.com/
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Thursday 9/17/2009 at 02:50 AM | 54868
well guys I am hearing that Bret Hart very well may be coming back to be involved in the storylines posbly on Smackdown. This has been a rumor nce about 2002 so I am not getting my hopes up but the guy that usually debunks stuff like this is the one announcing this and he's pretty close with Bret, he helped him with his book apparently. So we shall see. I am wondering if that is why they did the whole "screw job" with the Undertaker at Breaking Point. They keep saying it was Teddy Long, Punk and the ref but Vince keeps getting brought up. Again I'm not holding my breath and but I would love to see Bret at least come back and host a Raw or something so having him involved in the storyline might just be cool especially with the whole Hart Dynasty scenario.
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Saturday 9/26/2009 at 04:49 AM | 55293
I never was a huge fan of Bret but the guy had some amazing talent. I would love to see him back in the WWE some way or another but I don't want to see some big deal made between him and HBK. Alot of people seem to want them to be in some kind of fued or whatever. I'd rather see like I saw on one board them shake and move on with life. I wouldn't have minded seeing him come out asd manager of the new Hart Foundation either. I just hope Vince doesn't screw this up but then again these days what doesn't Vince screw up.
cropsy Saturday 9/26/2009 at 11:33 AM | 55300
I loved the Hart Foundation when i was a kid. Brett was really cool. I'd like to see him come back in some capacity. Im liking the CM PUNK/UNDERTAKER fued-its pretty cool. Its been a pretty decent couple of weeks in the WWE world. I have to say even ECW has had some decent matches. Theres actually a few good wrestlers there! I'd like to see more tag team mayhem. Keep Legacy going; keep Big Show and Jericho going;

All this being said the wwe is still misng a nice big "oomf" so to speak.
ny ghoul Sunday 9/27/2009 at 02:01 AM | 55325
I wouldn't mind seeing more tag team action but they need to not make guys like HBK and HHH seem like such washed up idiots who don't know how to break the rules or are shocked that Legacy does it. If the WWE had even half a clue(oh wait they don't) they could make this such an amazing fued. Let HHH and HBK wrestle the way they used to where they broke rules to get the win at all costs and so on. It could have been so much better had the right person been writting this one. Even if they wanted to put Legacy over in the end I think most wouldn't have a problem with that but the way they are doing it to me is just insulting.
cropsy Sunday 9/27/2009 at 09:49 AM | 55339
yeah man the feud between LEGACY and DX could be soooo friggin gritty and bad-ass its not even funny. Id love to see DX resort to their old ways of winning at all costs.

I hate to say it but nce DX is kind weak Id love to see HBK pull a Marty Ganetti on Triple H......super kick him and beat a dagger right into his back. Could set up a nice feud.

Ugh and who else wants to puke at the new "jessy"....home boy wanna be. Its not funny anymore. That shit has been old a long time ago.

Speaking of jessy....does anyone know whats going on with Festus?

His match with the UNDERTAKER last year was balls out bad ass. They kicked the crap out of each other for a good 10 mins and Festus held his ground pretty good.
ny ghoul Monday 9/28/2009 at 03:15 AM | 55384
They can take Jessy and Festus and give them a good ol swirly IMO. I never got into that whole thing with either.

The idea of HBK and HHH in a feud may be the only way to see much of a good feud but as much as I hate to say it the writters would screw this up as well. I have no faith in anything these guys do anymore. How in the world they can give us such bad feuds as DX and Legacy with DX getting slapped around like they stole something each week and Cena vs Orton doing the same thing each week. I would have to say the best thing Vince could do is let some of us write for him and keep that jabroni Batista off the air. What a waste of space he is as he can't stay healthy and is so unpolished IMO.
cropsy Monday 9/28/2009 at 11:51 AM | 55408
What a shocker to see Chavo lose another match. The big shocker is no Hornswoggle or at least as I write this.

I knew I spoke too soon. lol
cropsy Tuesday 10/06/2009 at 12:52 AM | 55813
I was out with my dad at a pub watching old man Favre beat the Packers so I missed RAW tonight. Anything good happen? Im getting ck of the poor writing as well. And i agree about that hack Batista...I knew it'd never happen but I was praying that KANE would have choke slammed him to hell on Smackdown this past Friday. it was cool to see the Rock but I almost wish he'd keep away with these dopey prerecorded skits. I loved the Rock and would welcome him back in a second...I can't stand being teased! Also...what happened to the slant that someone "higher up" was behind 'Taker being screwed by Teddy Long and the refs???
ny ghoul Tuesday 10/06/2009 at 03:34 AM | 55828
I'd give anything to see the Rock back but i also think overall he is so much better off staying with movies. A better schedule and certainly less painfull then wrestling.

The best part of raw was DX vs Jerishow and could be a good rivalry and hopefully the end of the DX and Legacy one nce the writers can't figure how that should have been done.
cropsy Wednesday 10/07/2009 at 07:38 PM | 55893
Can Raw get any worse? This is way worse then usual.
cropsy Tuesday 10/20/2009 at 12:50 AM | 56641