Forums Horror Collectibles
Horror Express Studios is stocking up for HalloweeN '09!!!

Well, I've been busy slaving away getting stocked up on all of my items for this HalloweeN so that you guys don't have to wait!!! These Butch-Her Knifes are made out of wood and are sporting the famous Pale Night Productions Perma-Blood! They measure over 17 Inches and they will definatley scare the socks off of the older folks so be carefull!!!They will be $30.00 + $10.00 Shipping.

Next in line we have the well known Beach Closed gn! These measure around 17 inches wide by 14 or 15 inches high??? Don't quote me, I'll have an accurate measurment before I officially offer them. Yes the steak is to short for the ground!These are made to hang on a wall! On the back of the steak there is a metal teeth wall hanging hicky... LOL! Formally known as a "Watchamacallit".Ohhh yes and I almost forgot... These gns are all HAND painted letters!!! These do take a little time to make! They are also protected with a few layers of clear coat! Cost per gn will be $30.00 + $12.00 Shipping!

Lastly, because I am not fully down stocking up, I WILL be making more Crystal Lake gns of both the original and part 6 verons! SOOO anyone who wanted one, but didn't get one --- No Need to Panic!!! There will be more!

This thread is just a Heads up that I will be selling this stuff by around Sept-10-09... For those interested, keep this in mind!

On with the pictures...

--Ryan
Harry Warden Thursday 9/03/2009 at 01:15 AM | 53810
Incredible pics and work you have there. I love the knives with the blood as they are incredibly realistic for sure. The gns look amazing as well.
cropsy Thursday 9/03/2009 at 01:25 AM | 53812
Wish I waited to buy my butcher knife...the Perma-BLood look AMAZING on them! Great job Ryan! Maybe the next 'Prop Shop Casey'?

HorrorFreak Thursday 9/03/2009 at 01:45 AM | 53815
Wow to see so many bloody knives lined up in a row like that...it just warms my heart

kweandee Thursday 9/03/2009 at 01:49 AM | 53816
I agree w/ you, Ryan - the black handles really do make them more menacing looking...& that blood!!

You are truly amazing at making gore look VERY real!

Bridge Thursday 9/03/2009 at 02:56 PM | 53836
wow man....its like Santa's toy shop from Hell! are you making any machete's?
ny ghoul Thursday 9/03/2009 at 03:19 PM | 53837
Thanks Guys! The machete you see in the one box, was one that I found in my shop when I was cleaning it out. There were 2 of them actually. They had black plastic handles and the blades were black as well... I just spruced them up! Bridge has one of them. The sad part about them is that they are only around 18" long... but they look a million times better then they did...

As for making them out of wood... I've

thought about it... However there was another fellow on here doing that, and I didn't want to steal his idea... I have thought about making hand held ckles... I believe there was a killer scarecrow movie and he had ckles??? Not sure, but thought it would make an awesome prop!

Any ideas on any new weapons??? I'd be more than happy to look them over and possably put some of them into production...

Thanks again guys!

--Ryan
Harry Warden Thursday 9/03/2009 at 04:43 PM | 53841
OVERDONEWITHGONE
Bridge Thursday 9/03/2009 at 06:27 PM | 53844
great stuff Ryan. I would definitely love to have a Leslie Vernon weapon for my lifeze display.

take care, Tommy
Homicidal9 Thursday 9/03/2009 at 09:14 PM | 53858
What about axes or hatchets?
HorrorFreak Thursday 9/03/2009 at 10:45 PM | 53861
Lovin the knife! Blood looks excellent.
Strict Nine Friday 9/04/2009 at 02:27 AM | 53875
Great stuff Ryan!

I will be sure to post the Jaws gns on my other forum, where I have a BUNCH of Jaws fans who would eat those up.

DarkArtist81 Friday 9/04/2009 at 03:38 AM | 53886
Wow Ryan...Love it....
Matthew Mayhem Friday 9/04/2009 at 11:01 PM | 53929
great stuff Ryan. I would definitely love to have a Leslie Vernon weapon for my lifeze display.

take care, Tommy

Well Tommy, I deded to see what this weapon looks like and googled Leslie Vernon Pics... I found that Scythe to be AMAZING and deded to do a small production line of them just to see how they sell first. So for the record, I garuntee you will like what I have going on, so you'll be able to complete your lifeze display!

It is a bad ass weapon and an uncommon one as well! I like that... Give me 48 hours at the most... I'll have 3 of them made...--Ryan
Harry Warden Saturday 9/05/2009 at 05:44 AM | 53976