Forums Horror Collectibles
horror bid store?

i just noticed a new icon on the page. what can we expect in the store guys?

pamelavoorheesRIP Saturday 9/05/2009 at 10:48 PM | 54006
I'm not seeing it...
DrenTheLiar Saturday 9/05/2009 at 11:26 PM | 54012
I'm not seeing it...http://www.horrorbid.com/store.html
BornOfFire Saturday 9/05/2009 at 11:48 PM | 54013
Interesting...
DrenTheLiar Sunday 9/06/2009 at 12:10 AM | 54014
yeah i am excited to see what you guys are cooking up.
oldskool Sunday 9/06/2009 at 12:59 AM | 54019
ill spill the beans for you guys

we will be selling lifezed autographed pictures of boomans head
Johnny Bisco Sunday 9/06/2009 at 01:01 AM | 54021

oldskool Sunday 9/06/2009 at 01:02 AM | 54023
If I had to geuss, I'd say that there will be Horrorbid T-Shirts, Jackets, Keychains Exc... Being offered soon through the store... And on that note, That would be Very Bitchen!

--Ryan
Harry Warden Sunday 9/06/2009 at 01:38 AM | 54026
If I had to geuss, I'd say that there will be Horrorbid T-Shirts, Jackets, Keychains Exc... Being offered soon through the store... And on that note, That would be Very Bitchen!

--Ryan

agreed! I am stoked about this. horrorbid is becoming its on universe with news and everything.
joelsparks Sunday 9/06/2009 at 01:41 AM | 54027

LOL...

kweandee Sunday 9/06/2009 at 01:59 AM | 54032
I'm excited! I am just a noob here but how did this te come to be? How long has it been around? I have been a horror fan for a long time and just kind of stumbled onto this te but it seems to be so put together. I am just surprised I hadn't heard about it sooner.
Dunge44 Sunday 9/06/2009 at 02:08 AM | 54033

Will these be shipped USPS Priority in a Poster Tube or should we expect UPS Freight???
Harry Warden Sunday 9/06/2009 at 02:12 AM | 54034
Wouldn't a life zed autographed pic of Booman's head need to be more the ze of a billboard and not something you send through the postal service or UPS?

cropsy Sunday 9/06/2009 at 02:20 AM | 54035
Wouldn't a life zed autographed pic of Booman's head need to be more the ze of a billboard and not something you send through the postal service or UPS?shipping you would have to think would be in the thousands.

customcritters Sunday 9/06/2009 at 05:07 AM | 54048
You guys are too funny....

kweandee Sunday 9/06/2009 at 05:16 AM | 54051
Wouldn't a life zed autographed pic of Booman's head need to be more the ze of a billboard and not something you send through the postal service or UPS?shipping you would have to think would be in the thousands. Actually I just received word from an Artist in France. You see Johnny Bisco played a roll in this new Item and emailed this Artist a photo of J-man's head... Of course it took about 10 emails to get his entire head to him, but after he received it and printed out a packs worth of paper it took him all day and 10 rolls of scotch tape to put it together. Apparently this Artist bought the whole store out of Clay and this guy is going to be sculpting the head of J-Man... Soooo The only means of shipping it back to the U.S is by Aircraft Carrier and by the time it gets here they are going to be taking down the Statue of Liberty. Modern times call for more modern things... Back in the day Lady Liberty was condered to be a HUGE statue, but when this artist seen the ze of J-Man's head, he deded on a more apropriate way to show how strong our Nations Liberty really is and below here is a photo of what he mapped out for us! You can clearly see that this is a Wonderful improvement, However I feel Bisco could have picked a better picture of J-Man...

--Ryan
Harry Warden Sunday 9/06/2009 at 06:41 AM | 54055
That is priceless and would actually be a

statue.....well to keep people from wanting to come to the U.S. lol
cropsy Sunday 9/06/2009 at 07:48 PM | 54084
How about some Crapface II replicas? Those would sell great! Or perhaps some other Crap merch.
DrenTheLiar Sunday 9/06/2009 at 08:22 PM | 54088
How about some Crapface II replicas? Those would sell great! Or perhaps some other Crap merch.

in all honestly id buy a crapface mask.
oldskool Sunday 9/06/2009 at 08:42 PM | 54090
Well if it turns out that I can't paint worth a damn, then I'll just start making Crapface masks... LMAO... I really hope it doesnt come down to that... I'll be happy if I can at least do bac paint jobs... Anyway, I am really hoping to see a Horrorbid Zip Up Hoodie!!! I would Definatley score one of those!

--Ryan
Harry Warden Monday 9/07/2009 at 12:06 AM | 54096

in all honestly id buy a crapface mask.

LOL...so would I

kweandee Monday 9/07/2009 at 12:33 AM | 54097
ok first off you are the worst kind of people!IS MY HEAD REALLY THAT FRIGGIN BIG????

Moving on and avoiding that last question, lol! The new HorrorBid store will be up and running in a week or so. It will be chocked full of goodies from mask stands, to t-shirts to Crapface masks? Really??? You never know. We can't wait to get things going in there and we hope to provide affordable "gear" and supplies for horror and collecting fans. The fun thing with the store is the sky's the limit, you may even see HorrorBid toilet paper. Thanks for the continued support everyone and whats this deal about us getting stuck with Dren the Liar for two weeks?
Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Monday 9/07/2009 at 12:44 AM | 54099
Yes your head is that BIG!!!!!! lol

It does sound awesome though to be able to get some horrorbid gear. I can't wait to see the stuff you guys come out with.
cropsy Monday 9/07/2009 at 03:22 PM | 54140
ok first off you are the worst kind of people!IS MY HEAD REALLY THAT FRIGGIN BIG????

Moving on and avoiding that last question, lol! The new HorrorBid store will be up and running in a week or so. It will be chocked full of goodies from mask stands, to t-shirts to Crapface masks? Really??? You never know. We can't wait to get things going in there and we hope to provide affordable "gear" and supplies for horror and collecting fans. The fun thing with the store is the sky's the limit, you may even see HorrorBid toilet paper. Thanks for the continued support everyone and whats this deal about us getting stuck with Dren the Liar for two weeks?

Oh you know you love my sarcastic ass around here Justin.

And how about a whoopie cushin of your head? That'd be a seller.
DrenTheLiar Monday 9/07/2009 at 03:28 PM | 54141

Oh you know you love my sarcastic ass around here Justin.

And how about a whoopie cushin of your head? That'd be a seller.

I'm gonna have sheets made with my head embroidered on them. Oh and Dren, nice avatar Nancy!

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Monday 9/07/2009 at 06:02 PM | 54159
Looking forward to seeing it.

It's about time I get off my lazy arse and buy a t-shirt.
gummi Monday 9/07/2009 at 07:59 PM | 54165

I'm gonna have sheets made with my head embroidered on them. Oh and Dren, nice avatar Nancy! Is it a set of sheets and 2 pillow cases?
DrenTheLiar Monday 9/07/2009 at 08:24 PM | 54169

I'm gonna have sheets made with my head embroidered on them. Oh and Dren, nice avatar Nancy! Is it a set of sheets and 2 pillow cases?

you know what Matt, I'd like to hang you up by your eyebrows and smack you till you blink! if your keeping track of put down scores guys thats...

booman=410 drentheloser=maybe 1

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Monday 9/07/2009 at 08:28 PM | 54170
You win Justin.

DrenTheLiar Monday 9/07/2009 at 08:55 PM | 54175
You win Justin.

I know better than that Dren. My guard shall never be down!

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Monday 9/07/2009 at 08:59 PM | 54178
I'd watch your honey hole Justin. Halloween might not be the last thing RZ bends over.
DrenTheLiar Monday 9/07/2009 at 09:08 PM | 54183
I'd watch your honey hole Justin. Halloween might not be the last thing RZ bends over. And it always goes back to a Rob Zombie dig, at least your constent!

Oh and a heads up to everyone. The new HorrorBid store will be selling Dren the Liar punching bags, we KNOW that'll be a hot seller!...

Horror Domain - Cursed Evil Overlord Monday 9/07/2009 at 09:12 PM | 54184
I'd watch your honey hole Justin. Halloween might not be the last thing RZ bends over. And it always goes back to a Rob Zombie dig, at least your constent!

Oh and a heads up to everyone. The new HorrorBid store will be selling Dren the Liar punching bags, we KNOW that'll be a hot seller!...

Yes! I finally get to kick my own ass!
DrenTheLiar Monday 9/07/2009 at 09:42 PM | 54188
I bet they would make a really big killing on MM.net. lol j/k Dren
cropsy Wednesday 9/09/2009 at 12:33 AM | 54292
I bet they would make a really big killing on MM.net. lol j/k Dren

You speak the truth brother.
DrenTheLiar Wednesday 9/09/2009 at 12:47 AM | 54293
I'm sure mine would sell well on some boards also.
cropsy Wednesday 9/09/2009 at 12:55 AM | 54294