Forums Off Topic
Hello, New Member Here!

Hello everyone!

Just wanted to drop in and say hello.

My name is Chris and I am new to the blog scene.

I grew up a huge horror movie fan especially Halloween!!!

I am hoping to try my hand at mask making and turn that into a regular hobbie.

I know this is going to sound nerdy but I have never even weathered coveralls before and I was so excited when I ordered a pair of carthart coveralls today.

I can't wait for them to get here and I even looked up a video on you tube (haha) of all places on how to weather them.

Although I have had a few people tell me that waethering coveralls is something even a newbie like me could do lol.

I am in the process of putting together a H2 costume (Hobo Myers) I have everything but the mask which I am now trying to decide on what mask maker I will get it from and I have seen a few that are excellent!If anyone has a suggestion on a mask I am all ears!

I will post some pics of the costume once I get everything together!

That's one thing I enjoy the most is looking on here or other places at things people has created from mask to costumes I love it!!! I am looking forward to talking with you guys on here and hopefully making some friends and picking up some pointers here and there from anyone willing share there expertise. Thanks Chris
myersman78 Saturday 9/12/2009 at 09:38 AM | 54527
Hello and welcome to the board. I hope you enjoy the stay.
cropsy Sunday 9/13/2009 at 01:48 AM | 54580
Hey bud welcome to HORRORBID!
ny ghoul Sunday 9/13/2009 at 02:34 AM | 54583
Thanks guys! Glad to be here!!
myersman78 Sunday 9/13/2009 at 03:38 AM | 54590
Welcome aboard.

The best, most knowledgeable, and most friendly horror community out there...period!
deathrisingup Monday 9/14/2009 at 10:28 PM | 54695