Forums Horror Collectibles
Crypt Co Studios?

Any word about this company? It looks like all of Cemetery Gate's old masks. Are they legit?
BrandyWine Tuesday 9/22/2009 at 02:20 AM | 55117
they were nightcreeper studios, they bought out CGP and now sell their stuff

i never have heard of any issues with them though i think its crazy to charge the same prices when the finishing work is completely different now
Johnny Bisco Tuesday 9/22/2009 at 02:22 AM | 55119
nope i stand corrected, they are cheaper now

Johnny Bisco Tuesday 9/22/2009 at 02:25 AM | 55121
The main thing I have heard bad about them is the lack of comunication. Other then that most seem to have been happy so far.
cropsy Tuesday 9/22/2009 at 02:30 AM | 55122
nope i stand corrected, they are cheaper nowOnly because you don't get a COA anymore. But their finish work is not the same nor as good as CGP's.
DrenTheLiar Tuesday 9/22/2009 at 11:38 PM | 55168
Guys this all sounds just peachy, but there's one thing that is lingering in the air about this... If Terry never replied to anyone and the orders just kept pileing up and nothing was ever resolved, then how in the hell did Crypt Co Studios purchase CGP's molds and actually recieve them when nobody else got the're shit??? Maybe I am misng something here, but this just sounds a little shady to me...

--Ryan
Harry Warden Wednesday 9/23/2009 at 04:17 AM | 55181
Guys this all sounds just peachy, but there's one thing that is lingering in the air about this... If Terry never replied to anyone and the orders just kept pileing up and nothing was ever resolved, then how in the hell did Crypt Co Studios purchase CGP's molds and actually recieve them when nobody else got the're shit??? Maybe I am misng something here, but this just sounds a little shady to me...

--Ryan

That's a very good point Ryan.*sniff sniff* I smell bullshit!
DrenTheLiar Wednesday 9/23/2009 at 08:58 PM | 55199
this sums up my thoughts about crypt co studios.

oldskool Thursday 9/24/2009 at 05:48 PM | 55226
in my honest opinion until the shadiness goes away if you want anything cgp related get them second hand
Johnny Bisco Friday 9/25/2009 at 09:24 AM | 55265
I have to say i agree with the idea that if you want something from the old CGP then buy it second hand. I personally think I would have had a hard time buying molds from Terry when there was so much going on with orders and all that. It is a no win tuation for them even if they are all honest as they dealt with someone none of us could ever trust again.
cropsy Saturday 9/26/2009 at 03:03 PM | 55302
Just to give you guys some inght to some news. There was a thread over at mm.net that stated that this fella Tony had ordered a Warlock from Crypt CO. The company sent him pics and he posted them with permison. The company also told him that Terry had given them his Screenused 2 mask and they would ship that to him along with the Warlock. The pics the fella tony posted had old familiar pics of old terry's shop. Something in the background apparently showed an old CGP label or sticker. Something of that nature. moments after several members started asking why is there a CGP label / sticker in the pic and whay would these guys just have this fellas screenused laying around to ship back. well needless to say the pics were taken down pretty quick.

href="http://www.michael-myers.net/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=54270">http://www.michael-myers.net/phpBB/view ... hp?t=54270

Now Im not accung them, I just thought I would give the inght of certain points that were brought up.

1 The pics of the fellas mask the background has a CGP label 2 Why were the pics taken down immediately after Tommy (myers04) called out the pic as being pics where Terry use to take his. 3 Why would these Crypt co all of a sudden have Tony's mask after he ordered, why didnt they get that to him sooner when they first announced selling stuff. 4 Why didnt Crypt co defend there lack of communication when it was brought up? I and several members have pmed or emailed them and no response. Is it that this company is staying clear of Veteran members? In hopes of getting newer (newb) buness. Is this Terry? Has Terry always owned several companies including Night Creeper?
Matthew Mayhem Thursday 10/01/2009 at 12:54 AM | 55532
like i said before and this te said from the very start it is obvious crypt co is terry. how can anyone in there right mind not have seen this from the start? where was terry going to go? he was making to much money from us.
oldskool Thursday 10/01/2009 at 01:13 AM | 55536
I haven't seen a cryptco mask in person but judging by pics and what people who DID have one said? look at the hair and paint. Its Terry.

Ive seen NCS masks. They were barely worth their price. Good "bang around" masks. Totally different (inferior) paint and hair. Now hearing about the pics? shady lol. Terry is a cunning salesman.
ny ghoul Thursday 10/01/2009 at 01:51 AM | 55539
we all new it was a scam. wasnt one of the old moderators here a big supporter of crypt co?

pamelavoorheesRIP Thursday 10/01/2009 at 02:02 AM | 55543
customcritters Thursday 10/01/2009 at 05:19 PM | 55562
Does anyone have a pic of the masks before Terry made the new company......oooops I meant before these guys bought out Terry and his molds? I am curious to how they looked before and is there a ngle mask they made before on thier webte? I haven't been to it in awhile and really hate to but I thought they just were selling all of Terry's masks......ooops old masks.
cropsy Thursday 10/01/2009 at 08:34 PM | 55572
Does anyone have a pic of the masks before Terry made the new company......oooops I meant before these guys bought out Terry and his molds? I am curious to how they looked before and is there a ngle mask they made before on thier webte? I haven't been to it in awhile and really hate to but I thought they just were selling all of Terry's masks......ooops old masks.

cgp warlock,

crypt co studios warlock,

oldskool Friday 10/02/2009 at 12:30 AM | 55609
ok now just to make myself look more stupid but where is the difference. I am far from an expert when it comes to one mask from the other but I think even my 6 year old son would have a hard time not thinking it was the same person making that mask.
cropsy Friday 10/02/2009 at 01:00 AM | 55611
exactly my point.
oldskool Friday 10/02/2009 at 01:53 AM | 55612
It still keeps amazing me how people want to keep handing over the cash so fast after they were saying how much they hated Terry for doing what he did and how they would never buy from someone like this again. No wonder this hobby has gotten so messed up. I don't think even sports card collecting was this messed up.
cropsy Friday 10/02/2009 at 10:33 AM | 55627
It still keeps amazing me how people want to keep handing over the cash so fast after they were saying how much they hated Terry for doing what he did and how they would never buy from someone like this again. No wonder this hobby has gotten so messed up. I don't think even sports card collecting was this messed up.

agreed and whatever happened to the company that owns the rights to michael myers stopping production on these? was that bs or what?
customcritters Sunday 10/04/2009 at 11:08 PM | 55771
I thinkk most of ti was them trying to make sure they got as much cash out of everyone before and during the release fo the film. They hopefully(doubt it) have gotten a clue and realize this whole thing was stupid and one persons power trip.
cropsy Sunday 10/04/2009 at 11:20 PM | 55772
I thinkk most of ti was them trying to make sure they got as much cash out of everyone before and during the release fo the film. They hopefully(doubt it) have gotten a clue and realize this whole thing was stupid and one persons power trip.

good and i hope youre right. it still doesnt clear up the whole crypt co question. i still think its just cgp with a new name but what do you do. im not buying there crap anyway.
customcritters Sunday 10/04/2009 at 11:37 PM | 55773