Forums Horror Collectibles
Werewolf Costumes

I seen some decent looking ones around in stores and online, some with full bodysuits etc. I was wondering if anyone has any pics they could post or confirm which ones are awesome as far as wearability and visual appeal etc? I also do not intend to spend a $1,000 on one, I am looking for a good overall costume for a good price. Not necessarily cheap, but not thousands. I could settle for the fur shirt and mask/gloves too, or fur legs and feet etc, not necessarily a full suit which I bet is hot.

Anyone have these?

sirbrad Sunday 9/27/2009 at 05:21 AM | 55335

href="http://www.zagonestudios.com/">http://www.zagonestudios.com/

Wow some good stuff there, I like the ones that move with your mouth. Also on eBay I saw the full suits, cool stuff. I am worried if I get separate pieces that the colors will not match. Tough to judge stock photos.
sirbrad Sunday 9/27/2009 at 05:59 AM | 55336
The last costume pic looks insane
kaizu Sunday 9/27/2009 at 06:12 AM | 55338

I've seen the first one in person and it looks cheap...nowhere near as good as the stock photo.

I thought of getting the second one last year and in doing some research I saw one dealer stopped carrying this line due to too many complaints of the item not looking like the stock photos. Tommy steered me to a few pics of one being worn and it really didn't look like the stock photo at all.

I ended up picking up a Howling mask with matching hands from Darkde Studios and it looked good for a fairly cheap price.

lblambert Sunday 9/27/2009 at 05:57 PM | 55348
Love the costume pic Lee. Hopefully I will be abl;e to pick one of them up in the comming months.
cropsy Sunday 9/27/2009 at 08:20 PM | 55353
Where's Tommy when you need him? I'm sure he's pretty knowledgeable on this stuff.
DrenTheLiar Sunday 9/27/2009 at 09:54 PM | 55361
Your best bet is to head to zagone and snag one of their set ups. Every costume you showed is not worth spending that type of money on. The only one I have not seen real pictures of is the full fur suit one. That came out just this year for Halloween. I have literally contacted dozens of ebay sellers as well as online stores, and no one can send me real pictures of it. Based on the price alone, there is no way for it to look that good. You can always go the route that Lee did as well. Paul does great work for a great price.

these are real pictures of the overze horrordome costume...

Just be creative, which I already know you are...

take care, Tommy
Homicidal9 Monday 9/28/2009 at 02:01 AM | 55372
Did you see the videos on Zagone? They look pretty decent. I also saw a video of the Night Rage on youetube, and it is huge. Very cool creature reacher type that adds about 16 inches to your height. I am probably going to go with the Killer Wolf grey or brown from Zagone along with the fur pants, arms, shirt, feet etc. I also want to buy a mask from Horror dome for display.

This costume is $5,000!

I want this one for display with my Killer costume posbly

Anyone have this?
sirbrad Monday 9/28/2009 at 04:12 AM | 55388
The last costume pic looks insane

href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFosUeDe_N0">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFosUeDe_N0

Yeah it looks pretty cool, I like the creature reacher type werewolf as it would be very impong. I read it is tough to see though through the neck. I also want a normal zed decent one too to have a great display piece. I want an 8 foot werewolf in my house that looks like the one in the Howling, maybe with some glowing red eyes for at night. I thought seeing part 7 of Jason was hard to get used to in the morning, imagine this!
sirbrad Monday 9/28/2009 at 04:16 AM | 55389

I've seen the first one in person and it looks cheap...nowhere near as good as the stock photo.

I thought of getting the second one last year and in doing some research I saw one dealer stopped carrying this line due to too many complaints of the item not looking like the stock photos. Tommy steered me to a few pics of one being worn and it really didn't look like the stock photo at all.

I ended up picking up a Howling mask with matching hands from Darkde Studios and it looked good for a fairly cheap price.

That is a pretty decent mask. I seen that but forget where? Where did you get it? Who sells it? I really like the one from Horror Dome for wearing posbly, and definitely for display. will have to see how it looks in person and compare it to the Zagone ones that move with your mouth. They seem better for wearing but not sure about display yet, as I do not know if I could find eyes to fit them.
sirbrad Monday 9/28/2009 at 04:22 AM | 55390
Your best bet is to head to zagone and snag one of their set ups. Every costume you showed is not worth spending that type of money on. The only one I have not seen real pictures of is the full fur suit one. That came out just this year for Halloween. I have literally contacted dozens of ebay sellers as well as online stores, and no one can send me real pictures of it. Based on the price alone, there is no way for it to look that good. You can always go the route that Lee did as well. Paul does great work for a great price.

these are real pictures of the overze horrordome costume...

Just be creative, which I already know you are...

take care, Tommy

Thanks a lot for that Tommy, good stuff! Yeah I am glad I found Zagone's te before buying. The night rage does not look as good as the stock photo but it still looks cool, especially the whole costume. I would not mind having that, but also want a proportional costume too. Does Darkde make the Howling one? Can you get that in grey too? I want the killer wolf complete in grey and brown eventually. I want to see the Horror Dome grey mask with the full grey suit from Zagone, and maybe the brown suit with the Howling mask. I hope they match. Where do you see out of the Howling mask, the mouth or neck?
sirbrad Monday 9/28/2009 at 04:28 AM | 55392
That lone wolf looks like Sabertooth from the X-Men a little bit. :) Is that the lone wolf from Zagone's? I also thought about buying the grey veron in that, as you get the legs and everything esle on eBay for a good price. Then I could add the Horror dome mask one to that maybe? I defijitely want the killer wolf ones though in grey and brown, and now a Howling one. Do they come with glass eyes, or cut to wear too?
sirbrad Monday 9/28/2009 at 04:33 AM | 55393
OK I think see slits for seeing above the eye on the Howling. Do you have a grey one? I wonder if the fur would match the lone wolf grey suit? Where are cuts at for breathing on the howling?
sirbrad Monday 9/28/2009 at 04:49 AM | 55394
you have got me so confused with all the multiple posts, I don't even know where to start...lol. The Lone wolf is from zagone. I added another full head of hair to it to give it more fullness. All the other wolves are from Darkde studios. You would have to ask Lee about the eye cuts on the howling, nce none of mine are cut for wearing.

In respect to getting a grey howling, my best recommendation would be to just ask paul. All of my werewolves are customs from paul, with added glass eyes and whatnot. Of course, this is going to cost more....the more customization you request.

I think overall the zagone stuff is outstanding for what it is. The only product I don't particularly like are their wolf gloves, because the set i got were very shoddy. From what I have been told and seen though...i got a rare set and should have returned them for another...unfortunately I just threw them away.The Horrordome mask you posted was sculpted by Peter Murphy. From the looks of it, those may also be pictures of Peter's prototype that he sent them. I have not seen the mass produced verson of it, so I don't really know how the two compare.

There are several lifeze werewolves out there, just very few that are wearable. Remember that the more hair there is....the more expenve it is going to be.

take care, Tommy
Homicidal9 Monday 9/28/2009 at 07:59 PM | 55423
Too bad the horror done doesn't respond to emails I would have ordered by now. I don't order without communication anymore as a few times I waited 6 weeks to get my stuff, and Halloween was ruined. I had to make costume changes fast.
sirbrad Tuesday 9/29/2009 at 11:22 PM | 55477