Forums Horror Collectibles
Last 10 Minutes of Zombie's Halloween 2

Well if you haven't seen Zombie's Halloween 2 you might not want to watch this . . or maybe you do?

Either way I still dig this ending (if they would just have editing out that dang horse LOL).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvAhcCDkck4
DaShape Monday 9/28/2009 at 02:22 AM | 55373
I LOVED the film but I thought it should have ended with laurie stabbing up Michael's face. I didn't really like the last shot of her in the loony bin.
ny ghoul Monday 9/28/2009 at 02:59 AM | 55379
I was really disappointed with the film in general but in the ending particularly.

Controveral as it is to have this opinion nowadays, I am one of the few that really likes and respects RZ's writing and directorial style and all of his contributions to horror throughout his career, not just from his films but also all the clasc snippets of dialogue and action sequences frequently sampled in his muc. The only exception to date has been this film and particularly the hacky (at least I found it to be rather predictable and played-out) ending, which I was genuinely surprised made it's way into the final product.

In a guy that I've come to expect to be unpredictable, controveral and to frequently go against many conventions, even while giving nods to the horror traditions and clasc moments/actors/films/etc of the past, I was sadly underwhelmed.

I would say more but it's all been said more eloquently by others on here already so I'll leave my little criticisms at that

deathrisingup Monday 9/28/2009 at 03:49 PM | 55416
Before I saw it I remember people on here or MM.net were like "Oh yea, he's totally, there's no way he's alive." All she did was tab the hell out of him, he could ealy not be dead (sadly). The ending wasn't really that bad actually. The best past is when Michael stabs the shit out of Doofis-I mean Loomis!
DrenTheLiar Tuesday 9/29/2009 at 07:58 PM | 55470