Can you say franchise? It's gory, witty, funny, surpring and very entertaining. My fiance, who is not a zombie movie fan, only had to hide her eyes during the first 5 minutes or so. The characters are great, the zombie degn and kills is hysterical. I'm going to see it again!
customcritters Sunday 10/04/2009 at 12:15 AM | 55714
I've been ck this past week or so, and unable to go (here's hoping it's not the zombie plague!

), but I will be going to see this ASAP... it looks great.

DarkArtist81 Tuesday 10/06/2009 at 03:20 AM | 55825
ZOMBIELAND marked the FIRST time I went to a horror film with my family...wife and two kids! We went with another couple and their little guy. We had a BLAST! the first 10 minutes were a bit rough on the little guys but after that we all laughed our butts off and had so much fun. The theater was packed and Ive EVERYONE was into it...laughing...screaming. It was a pleasant surprise. Well written and Woody Harrelson was amazing! Lots of nods to other film and an amazing cameo! 4/5 rotted skulls!!!!!
ny ghoul Tuesday 10/06/2009 at 03:27 AM | 55826
I loved it, so did my friend Danielle. We went to a screening for the movie last Wednesday as part of NYC zombiecrawl event. After the crawl we watched the movie. It was really funny, Woody Harrelson did a great job and had been there briefly to apologize for the carnage in advance lol. The other dude was really funny too. Exciting from start to finish, wasn't boring at all. Definately a must see. :)
kweandee Wednesday 10/07/2009 at 07:12 PM | 55891