Image Entertainment, an RLJ Entertainment have announced the release of THE TWILIGHT ZONE: The 5th Dimension Limited Edition Box Set. For the first time ever, Rod Serling’s groundbreaking Original Series (1959-1964) and the classic 1980s Series (1985-1989) are together in one limited edition box set. Only 7,500 sets have been created. This limited edition box set contains 41-DVDs.
In addition to the two beloved series (225 episodes combined), and more than 20 hours of bonus features listed below, THE TWILIGHT ZONE: The 5th Dimension Limited Edition Box Set contains one of four possible collectible 1960s Twilight Zone comic books. Limited Edition packaging features 3D black and white lenticulars and a serialized number on each of the box sets.
Over 20 hours of bonus features include:
· New featurettes with never-before-seen interviews
· The “American Masters” documentary Rod Serling: Submitted For Your Approval
· Dozens of audio commentaries previously available only on blu-ray
· Rod Serling interviews, lectures and appearances
· Interviews with cast and crew
· Original sponsor billboards
· Isolated music scores
THE TWILIGHT ZONE: The 5th Dimension Limited Edition Box Set will be available on November 11, 2014.
You can Pre-order by Clicking HERE